Manage the coordination with freight forwarder to ensure smooth delivery of shipment to the customer with accuracy on time delivery.
Send shipping document to freight forwarder, confirm import duty
Prepare document for receiving (find location, manage adjustment grouping bin area)
Input receiving data in NAV
Manage daily transportation plan
Send out complaining roll, sample roll to factory (export)
Warehouse & Inventory:
Maintains inventory information monitoring
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Meet the sales target set within the given deadline with restricted territory, and accounts.
- Build up a better customer relationship, understand their needs, and try to make them satisfied without compromising with the company profits.
- Represent the company’s business policies in various conferences, trade fairs, and networking events to attract more and more clients.
- Effectively communicate the
• Train agents on product and process, as and when there are NHT batches
• Monitor contacts and find out areas of opportunity
• Work closely with Ops and Quality team design action plans to plug areas of opportunity
• Responsible for defined training conversion
• Managing retention during training
• Consistent alignment with operations by auditing calls, emails, chats, understanding needs,
• Demonstrating innovation in training by carrying floor requirement into clas
Handle claims and respond to inbound enquiries about products and services (calls and emails) within standard operating procedures
Provide feedback and ideas for continuous improvement to the Insurance Leadership Team
Quality logging of enquiries to enable accurate reporting on client specific data and trends
Benefits and Compensation
Health & Life insurance
International working environment
Opportunity to grow
Working hours: 8 hours/
• Assign, Manage shift schedule.
• Monitor, supervise and improve a team member.
• Provide case consultant and act as a leader when agent require call escalated.
• Check the timely handling of all inquiry, complain cases.
• Monitoring call traffic, call agent management and team building.
• Monitoring closely agents under the following aspects:
- Correct call greeting
- Correct case handling to follow SOP and case management.
- Check the correctness of information that given to customer.