- Answers in-coming calls and routes callers or provides information as required.
- Receives the public and answers questions; schedules appointments; responds to inquiries from employees, citizens and others and refers, when necessary to appropriate persons.
- Keeps appropriate records of all incoming and outgoing communication.
- Composes and edits correspondence, reports, statistical data, transmittals, memoranda, and other material requiring judgment as to content, accuracy, and comp
1. Planning and scheduling management meeting.
2. Supporting in compiling information, presentation, minutes of meetings (MoM), tasks and activity follow up and coordination work.
3. Preparing correspondence, memoranda, reports.
4. Performing advanced and confidential secretarial and administrative duties.
5. Scheduling and maintaining calendar of appointments, meetings, and travel itineraries and coordinating related arrangements.
6. Facilitating personal-related matters for MD.