1.Answer and offer sales of the company's products to old and new customers. through online channels or social media
2. Follow up on sales ready to give advice and recommend products through online channels or social media
3. Study and communicate Let customers know the strengths of the product.
4. Consulting and recommending promotions, sales support, including payment programs.
5. Contact customers to create opportunities to maintain relationships. Follow up on decision status and to c
- Represent the company by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects clients and real estate agents
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support and information
- Focus on achieving the sales objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analysis data on past performance, and projecting future performance.
- Make the report for manage of department to Management
1.All accounting including monthly closing, AR, AP, Cash flow, taxation, reporting and forecasting.
2.Verify month-end analysis of closing report and account reconciliation.
3.Monitoring of accounting activities
4.Contact with revenue department related to taxation issued.
5.Provide advice as required on financial, tax, accounting auditor.
6.Verifying tax reports (PP30, PND1, PND3, PND53, PND50, PND51)
7.Dispense and control peoples in accounting team.
8.Other task assigned by CFO and CEO
-Update CRM new agency to seller list
-Update phone/location/detail correct of each agency
-Making agency atreement
-Prepare a memo for a special commission
-Weekly update of price lists for sellers and agency
-Daily confirming appointments for seller and agency meetings. corporate with seller agency and customer/reschedule an appointment