- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance to ensures that equipment is performing effectively and efficiently.
- Keeping accurate maintenance records and ensuring all necessary supporting documentation is up to date and available.
- Responsible Facility, Electric, Water, Waste water, Chiller, Air pump.
- Conduction detailed analysis of problems and providing management with full maintenance reports.
- Implementing strategies for total Preventive Maintenance.
- Conducting all maintena
Support new process, product transfer and start up.
Incorporate automation and improvement of failure analysis process.
Ensure materials and failure analysis capabilities required to support advanced process technology and product development are in place.
Interact with device and process development engineers to determine relationship of materials properties electrical performance and quality engineers assist in risk assessment.
Develop record and perform various failure analyses
Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code.
Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
1. Create IQC quality control, Inspection instruction
2. Work with purchasing and related departments to
solve the components quality issue.
3. Handle and IQC System.
4. Responsible for routine inspection activities.
5. Work with engineering for component quality
control or special testing, inspection, or
6. Responsible for scheduling arrangement IQC and
components database creation, maintenance and
7. Perform speci
1.Organize, manage and maintain daily material and process activities in a manufacturing environment
2.Optimize and produce Material & Process lists
3.Organize, manage and perform failure analyses
4.Arrange the requirements and reports for test plans and new materials and processes
5.Asses and examine prospective suppliers for materials and equipment, then organize sub-contract material and process support
6.Compile information/ qualifications for the procurement of materials
1.Develop program, maintain and improve all processes (SMT, hand soldering, Wave (Soldering, Inspection, etc.)
2.Optimize set up and program to improve Process effectiveness
3.Analyze yield of processes to ensure process capabilities
4.Analyze defects to determine likely failure modes
5.Design and development of new tooling for new and /or existing processes
6.Design process flow and process capacity calculation
7.Monitor all process flow to ensure that the process are in control
1. To inspect and give recommendations to the employer to comply with the law on occupational safety, health and environment.
2. To analyze the work to indicate possible dangers, including setting and presenting preventive measures and procedures for working safely to the employer.
3. To assess the risks in the area of occupational safety.
4. To analyze work plans and projects, and as well as recommendations of every working unit; and to give advice on safety measures to the employer.
- Creating documents related to Import procedures.
- Prepare and follow up all import documents such as Commercial invoice, Bill of lading (B/L), Packing List, Certificate of origin, Form E, Form D ,Form AK and other related documents.
- Co-ordinate international trading with oversea suppliers.
- Contact to supplier in order to follow up import
- Co-ordinate with vendors to make to correct shipping mark and shipping document.
- Planning shipment and coordinate with other de
- Fiori App building experience, HTML5 and UI5 knowledge and experience
- Deliver solution enhancements and services on SAP enterprise applications
- Leverage business analysis methodology to deliver business process improvements
- Develop solutions leveraging object-oriented ABAP and other SAP development components, for example SAPscript, Smart Forms, Adobe Forms, Workflows, Webdynpro and other UI technologies
- Able to work closely with
Solve technical and organizational tasks in engineering area with suitable procedures in an efficient way.
Apply and advance scientific realizations about engineering and pay attention to economic aspects as well as to safety regulations.
Achieve customer satisfaction with high quality of products, processes and services
Design mechanical parts needed for the ongoing projects ,Jigs or fixtures needed for production if necessary
Design any mechanical related parts as individual or
- working on ideas a part of team or developing design concept,performance and production
- Designing housing or enclosures suitable for plastic injection,sheet metal forming and/or die casting
- Sketching initial design ideas
- Good Technical problem solving skills
Analyze system user requirements to define and design system enhancements and modifications.
Work closely with the business and functional teams regarding the viability of business requirements.
Analysis, selection and modification of enterprise systems, application software.
Review and evaluate key attributes and improvements to existing applications.
Resolve business issues by working with BCM users
Participate in the creation and enforcement of SAP software standards and procedures.
1. Provide the quality plan for process and product
2. Handling on customer s complaint of quality issue (8D,CAR)
3. Provide product technical specification of QC team (Training)
4. Use of statistical technique for production and QC , i.e. SPC , MSA
5. Validate functional tester and test method
6. Improve work procedure to meet company and customer requirement
7. Responsible for process control and Management system audit
8. Develop Quality Management system to achieve quality targ
Review processing schedules and production orders to make decisions concerning inventory requirements, staffing requirements, work procedures, and duty assignments, considering budgetary limitations and time constraints
Review operations and confer with technical or administrative staff to resolve production or processing problems
Develop and implement production tracking and quality control systems, analyzing production, quality control, maintenance, and other operational reports, to detec
- Responsible for Plastic Injection Parts manufacturing, Production Control, Assembly, Machine and Moulds maintenance
- Work with Facility engineer for PM plans of injection machines and other equipment in the plant
- Developing and improving product quality, machines & labour efficiency, equipment and facilities utilization
- Work with other production for assembly & QA to ensure process efficiency & product quality
- Delivering on-going improvements to processes, procedures and products to