1 Assess Employee Needs
1.1 Identify training needs by evaluating strengths and weaknesses.
1.2 Translate requirements into trainings that will groom employees for the next step of their career path.
2 Design Training Plans
2.1 Build annual training program and prepare teaching plans.
2.2 design training regimes to help employees overcome any current weaknesses and teach additional skills.
2.3 Conducts training sessions covering specified areas such as on-the-job training 17 สิงหาคม 2561
- Generate product ideas and concepts.
- Develop new products and test new products.
- Source and coordinate with suppliers on specifications and requirements of materials, ingredients, products
- Perform costing and pricing for new and existing products. Update and maintain food and beverage costs.
- Test materials, ingredients and products and keep records.
- Prepare related documents for products and materials such as manuals, specifications and memos.
- Improve 17 สิงหาคม 2561