1.To perform check-in, Check-out and cashiering for hotel guests.
2.Handle reservation calls, ensuring guest needs are met, in a helpful efficient manner, input into the system as per procedure.
3.Monitor daily arrivals, departures, VIP list ensuring all requests are carried out wherever possible and all realistic
expectations are met and ensure all reservations are honoured.
4.To have a complete knowledge of the hotel product, including room types, rates, relative features and facilities,
1.Functions & manages as the leader of the marketing department for our core Business Units (Golf Club, Sports Club and Hotel).
2.Manages the development of a strategic marketing plan in the market.
3.Develops and manages the marketing budget to enable development of our core Business Units with specific campaigns, promotions and collateral to drive revenue and objectives.
4.Develops strong partnerships, community and public relations to further increase brand / product awareness.
Thana City Country Club is a residential and lifestyle community with golf, sports and pre-opening of the hotel Eastin Thana City Golf Resort Bangkok with hospitality facilities located in Bang-na Trad (K.M 14), 15 minutes from Suvarnabhumi International Airport. Thana City is a location of choice for all age groups to live and enjoy exceptional lifestyle facilities.
We are looking for a competent candidate with hospitality background to manage our sales aspects of our cor
1. Create, lead and manage for the overall of golf club operations / driving range / proshop & retail / lockers / sales & reservation / membership golf / golf course maintenance / golf tournaments / all golf club activities and etc. and need to provide support to all operations
2. Ensure operations are running efficiently according to the company business development plans and objectives
3. Working to financial budgets, strategies, marketing, action plans, monitor and anal
1. Managing all finance & accounting operations and records in compliance with accounting standards and related regulations.
2. Presenting financial and accounting reports in an accurate and timely manner, meeting all reporting requirements and deadlines.
3. Analyzing financial and accounting data and variance analysis from the budget and suggesting areas for improvement to the management team.
4. Co-ordinating and preparing the annual budget including operating budget an