The System Engineer is part of our IT team and supports all Windows servers in local and remote locations. The successful candidate will have significant experience managing Windows systems, specifically in the area of Active Directory, Exchange, and Microsoft Internet Information
Designing and developing the system based on requirement specifications by using RPG language.
Testing the developed software to meet the data, logical, functional requirements, and documents the test results according to Unit Test document.
Prepare technical documents and other documents that related with project
Thai nationality, age 21-28 years old
Bachelor in IT or any related field
At least 0-2 year experience in AS/400 : RPG is preferred
- Training skills such as computer applications, phone systems, product assembly, policies and procedures, and inventory planning
- Train new hires as well as veteran employees.
- Help employees improve upon or enhance existing skills.
- Evaluate training effectiveness.
- Improve training programs.
- Create monitored simulations and problem-solving scenarios
Take the lead on developing, maintaining and updating the Information Security Policies, Strategy and Information Security Program
Diligently maintain the companys Information Security Framework and underlying policies, procedures, standards and guidelines
Actively ensure appropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards are in place to protect the companys information assets from internal and external threats
Meticulously identify, introduce and imp