1.Record user requests received via telephone call, email
2.Handling installation and configuration of all operating system and all application software on Server/Client workstations.
3.Provide day to day technical support to users in IT troubleshooting and computer issues resolution.
4.Control and maintain as necessary the security systems, Data Center Room Distribution, Air Conditioning, environmental monitoring.
5.Follow-up and ensure ticket is created, updated, resolve within SLA.
Take the lead on developing, maintaining and updating the Information Security Policies, Strategy and Information Security Program
Diligently maintain the companys Information Security Framework and underlying policies, procedures, standards and guidelines
Actively ensure appropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards are in place to protect the companys information assets from internal and external threats
Meticulously identify, introduce and imp
- Training skills such as computer applications, phone systems, product assembly, policies and procedures, and inventory planning
- Train new hires as well as veteran employees.
- Help employees improve upon or enhance existing skills.
- Evaluate training effectiveness.
- Improve training programs.
- Create monitored simulations and problem-solving scenarios
Designing and developing the system based on requirement specifications by using RPG language.
Testing the developed software to meet the data, logical, functional requirements, and documents the test results according to Unit Test document.
Prepare technical documents and other documents that related with project
Thai nationality, age 21-28 years old
Bachelor in IT or any related field
At least 0-2 year experience in AS/400 : RPG is preferred