iwa Design (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Established in 1986, IWA Design is in the business of providing professional interior services spanning from feasibility studies, space planning, design concepts, technical renderings, project management, to complete turnkey solutions.
Our objective is to support and work effectively with clients to produce quality, innovative and efficient project outcomes that meet the requisite needs of their targeted users.
Our project portfolio include works for corporate offices, retail boutiques, mega stores, showrooms, exhibitions & events for clients across multi-faceted industries ranging from automotive, audio & electronics, banking, beauty & spa, cosmetics & fragrances, fashion, furniture & home furnishings, health & lifestyle, jewellery & timepieces, and luxury lifestyle.
Supported by dedicated teams comprising multi-disciplinary professionals, IWA has earned repute, trust and confidence from our existing and growing clientele in China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mauritius, Philippines, Singapore, South Africa, Thailand, and Vietnam.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Tel: 02 530 1771