GENERAL DUTIES OF THE MARKETING DIRECTOR
1. Development and implementation of the Brand strategy.
2. Developing the marketing strategy for new and existing products
3. Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
4. Working closely with the companys Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
5. Guiding the day to day activities of the mar
- As directed by the Marketing Manager, responsible in the design and artwork production of all collateral material and other graphic work that are required and relevant to sales & promotions of co. products and services.
- Coordinates between the co. and its suppliers to ensure all works are in line with company standard and are completed on time.
- Develops design and artwork according to corporate standards for company collateral and advertisement.