Secretary to Vice President of Business Development and Marketing Department
SEACON DEVELOPMENT PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
55 Srinakarin Rd, Nong Bon, Prawet, Bangkok 10250
• Organizing and planning VP’s schedule.
• Responsible for incoming and outgoing mail.
• Contact Accounting for gathering shop income monthly.
• Booking Meeting Room as requested.
• Arranging Competency 360 as a Google Form link.
• Booking and arranging travel, transportation, accommodations, and claimed refund.
• Gathering data and summary/proof checking report as requested.
• Monitoring project schedules and deadlines (Keep track of all project timelines)
• Control and order office supplies.
• Analyze comparisons with competitors on a quarterly basis.
• Updating shop in – out monthly.
• Arranging Outings of the department.
• Making the Financial Transactions.
• Visiting clients for updating information and listening to any complaints.
• Coordinating closely with all departments for smooth working.
• Responsible rapidly as a representative of the company for any help of clients.
มีนาคม 2562 ถึง กรกฎาคม 2563
PAN-ASIA INTERNAIONAL SCHOOL
Kwang, Chaloem Phrakiat Ratchakan 9 Soi 67, Dok Mai, Prawet, Bangkok 10250
Organize and coordinate a wide variety of clerical, bookkeeping and other office functions and activities related to the administration of diverse programs and operations at a school; prioritizes and schedules duties and assignments to assure efficiency and effectiveness and meet established timelines.
Phone contact with parents/guardians about the academic progress of students.
Serve as secretary and provide administrative assistance to the principals: schedules and arranges appointments, meetings, and conferences.
Maintain daily student attendance log and record.
Perform other duties consistent with the position assigned as may be requested by the section coordinator.
มกราคม 2561 ถึง มกราคม 2562
Bangkok Genomics Innovation (Clinic)
3689 Rama IV Rd, Phra Khanong, Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10110
Contact with customers and supervise the delivery of products to prepare information and coordinate with relevant agencies.
Coordinate with the sales department in issuing sales bills, prepare quotations, prepare documents, pick-up goods.
Manage work systematically in terms of filing, accurate filing, and retrieval of documents.
Coordinate with relevant government authorities.
Prepare a report to the management.
Support clinical activities and events.
Prepare various information as assigned.
(Oct 2013 Dec 2016) Modernform
Receptionist and Admin
Responsible for calls. Transferred calls to the concerned team.
Welcoming and facilitating contact or meeting.
Responsible messenger, initiate works to the messenger.
Responsible for incoming and outgoing mails.
Supervise the purchasing and control of office equipment for the companys assets.
Maintain and upkeep office equipment and furniture.
Organize repairs, and upgrades, Follow through on maintenance agreements and contracts.
Manage office admin and facilities including office supplies, reception services and catering services.
Control of photocopying.
Helping the human resources department.
Responsible for all assignments assigned by the head.