Assess impacts of RPA implementation on various processes across different department to identify the most beneficial process to be implemented at a time.
Work with process stakeholders to examine current workflow and practices of a selected process.
Design requirements/workflows for the process, also take into account each criteria in the assessment report.
Propose a designed workflow to process stakeholders for review.
Examine each task in the workflow
Identify components of RPA
Construct RPA components document
Prepare testing data of all possible business cases
Ensure smooth implementation and plan the implementation together with process stakeholders
Collaborate with developers to construct a monitoring and maintenance guideline for each RPA
Develop and document best practices for operating software robots
1. Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Information Technology, Management Information System, Accounting Information System, Computer Science, Engineering or related fields
2. Interested in Robot, Automation, AI Technology
3. Experience ln C# or Vb.net or Java programing will be advantage
4. Experience in Microsoft SQL Server will be advantage
5. An understanding of workflow based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram, and to illustrate a written process description as a workflow diagram.
6. Understanding of workflow based logic and ability to both understand a current state of the business process from a workflow diagram
7. Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
8. Good written skills with the ability to document and explain business processes.
9. An aptitude for logic and mathematics.
10. A self-starter who delivers high quality work and can adapt to new challenges, either on their own or as part of a team. Able to travel up-country Good command of spoken & written English, Thai Nationality