Conceptualizing and formulating apps that are suitable for use on all types of Android devices. Implementing measures to safeguard users' data.
Ensuring that the construction and presentation of your apps are congruent with the company's standards.
Proofreading your code and correcting mistakes before each app is released.
Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that each app is presentable and in perfect working order.
• Responsible for solving organizational information problems and requirements by gathering; analyzing requirements; designing computer input and/or output; recommending system controls and protocols.
• Provides consultancy to improve the user operations by studying current practices; advising industry best practice; designing modifications.
• Responsible to develop and recommend test scenarios; test cases to respond to the business requirements and operations.
• Responsible to identi
• Responsible for designing test cases, test scripts, test log report, test result and test summary report including track delay, issues and defect
• Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
• Coordinate defect fix parties
• Coordinate with users
• Help troubleshoot issues
• Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
• This position reports to the System Analyst lead and to Program Manager (PGM) respectively, and will work closely with the Solution Architect and Business Analyst, as well as development consultants to design new IT solution, modify, enhance or adapt existing systems and integrate new features or improvements, all with the aim of improving business efficiency and productivity.
• He/She must possess a high level of technical expertise and clear insights into current business practices. Dep
• Work closely with Back-end developers
• Work with continuous integration and deployment
• An understanding of relational databases (Oracle / PostgreSQL/ MySQL / SQL Server) and/or non-relational database (e.g. MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Redis, etc.)
• Experience in Service-Oriented Architecture using RESTfu