Hafele (Thailand) Co.,Ltd. is one of the subsidiaries of the Hafele Holding GmbH, which was established in 1994 to support the market growth of furniture fittings and architectural trading as along with top class alliances in the business field of construction, furniture and property trading as well with trading partners and dealers in Thailand. Hafele is providing "Total building solutions"; hardware, furniture fittings, home appliances, kitchen and sanitary fittings with German standard for the variety requirements. We set main focus of the quality improvement and development in every aspect of our business operation products and our employees.
We aim to serve total building solutions. We are looking for outstanding talents and future leaders. Join us to be a part of future solutions.
DIY Merchandise Administration Officer
1. Co-ordinate with DIY sales team, PC staff, HTH staff and customers such as follow up urgent purchasing order, back up data, installation manual, product information and catalog in order to support sales the DIY team.
2. Prepare data, training material for monthly PC meeting and follow up the team.
3. Monthly calculate PC commission, special sales promotion result, Monthly sales data, Sale rep. analysis report to help team to know the result for future improving.
4. Documentation, filling, log book update and follow up for DIY team activities such as New Mock up, Mock up repairing & renovation, In store activities, event & extra sales activities and etc
5. Coordinate between HTH technicians in the after service in case of the products have a problem or installation.
6. Others assigned by the Sales Manager and Head of Department.
1. Health Insurance
2. Life Insurance Group
3. Annual Medical Check Up
4. Provident Fund
5. Incentive (after probation)
8. New Year Party
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related fields.
Age about 21 33 years old.
1 5 years experience in field of office coordinator, support job related.
Have good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point.
HAFELE (Thailand) Limited Soi Sukhumvit 64
1. Apply by www.jobth.com
2. Apply by email "firstname.lastname@example.org"
3. Send the application by post or by yourself.