Hafele (Thailand) Co.,Ltd. is one of the subsidiaries of the Hafele Holding GmbH, which was established in 1994 to support the market growth of furniture fittings and architectural trading as along with top class alliances in the business field of construction, furniture and property trading as well with trading partners and dealers in Thailand. Hafele is providing "Total building solutions"; hardware, furniture fittings, home appliances, kitchen and sanitary fittings with German standard for the variety requirements. We set main focus of the quality improvement and development in every aspect of our business operation products and our employees.
We aim to serve total building solutions. We are looking for outstanding talents and future leaders. Join us to be a part of future solutions.
Assistant Accounting Manager
- Monitor and Ensure account receivable figure in financial statement
- Prepare and review of balance sheet account reconciliations (Bank, Receivable, Deposit, etc) and ensure all adjustments are made in a timely manner and ensure appropriate actions are in place to follow up issues
- Update fixed assets records in an accurate and timely manner; ensure asset disposals are physically verified, documented and approved. Monitors the tracking of equipment movements.
- Reviewing and processing the accounting transactions both local and oversea receivable i.e. Debit note and Credit note
- Responsible for confirmation of receivable balance.
- Prepare analysis report and investigate any variances to management.
- Supervise all subordinates; monitor their performance to ensure their efficiency
1. Health Insurance
2. Life Insurance Group
3. Annual Medical Check Up
4. Provident Fund
5. Incentive (after probation)
8. New Year Party
Male, age 27 30
Bachelor or Masters Degree in Accounting fields
Good command in written, spoken and reading in English is necessary
Having knowledge / skill of Accounting software and other computerise system is a must
Having experience at least 6 years in receivable, asset control, credit analysis or any related field in trading and retails business
Skills of Negotiation, Organizational & Multitasking, Attention to Details, Credibility and Accountability.
HAFELE (Thailand) Limited Soi Sukhumvit 64
1. Apply by www.jobth.com
2. Apply by email "firstname.lastname@example.org"
3. Send the application by post or by yourself.