Hafele (Thailand) Co.,Ltd. is one of the subsidiaries of the Hafele Holding GmbH, which was established in 1994 to support the market growth of furniture fittings and architectural trading as along with top class alliances in the business field of construction, furniture and property trading as well with trading partners and dealers in Thailand. Hafele is providing "Total building solutions"; hardware, furniture fittings, home appliances, kitchen and sanitary fittings with German standard for the variety requirements. We set main focus of the quality improvement and development in every aspect of our business operation products and our employees.
We aim to serve total building solutions. We are looking for outstanding talents and future leaders. Join us to be a part of future solutions.
Sales Admin. Officer (Export)
1. To acknowledge and appropriately greet and assist every customer in a timely manner
2. To be able to take orders and impart information over the telephone or e-mail courteously
3. To provide sales and product introduction for overflow and bounced calls from Sales Team where immediate assistance is required and the Sales Team is not immediately available, offering a seamless transition to the sales process whenever possible
4. To generate quotation and process customers orders following format displayed on screen, and enter necessary information, ensure an accurate and prompt service as well as to answer stock to customer over phone calls
5. To liaise with Purchasers to ensure delivery commitment is fulfilled
6. To ensure that orders are accurately recorded, processed, and delivered
7. To follow up with customers to ensure they are kept informed of the status of their request
8. To maintain delivery schedule regularly according to customers requirement
9. All sales orders and related documents filing to be scanned accurately and efficiently through electronic filing system
10. To attend to customer complaints immediately, and facilitate satisfactory resolution
11. To maintain customer database accurately and completely
12. To maintain a good relationship with all existing customers and build rapport with
prospective new accounts
13. To train temporary/other staff in the procedures and operation of order processing and data entry equipment
14. To performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
15. To follow company policies and regulations, and all implemented
1. Health Insurance
2. Life Insurance Group
3. Annual Medical Check Up
4. Provident Fund
5. Incentive (after probation)
8. New Year Party
Female, Age 25-30 years old.
At least 1 - 2 years experience in Sales Administration / Customer Service / Sales Coordinator functions.
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Economic, or any related fields.
Good command of English.
Good computer skills (Microsoft Office).
Working 5 days. (Mon. Fri.)
Häfele Design Studio Bangkok 57 Soi Sukhumvit 64, Sukhumvit Rd.